Ms. Otcuoğlu has a significant transactional background in banking, finance, capital markets (IPOs, securities and offerings), PPPs, M&As and broad range of corporate and commercial transactions especially within the area of ICT, fintech, defence, gambling, energy and infrastructure, retail, construction, insurance and nutrition.
She works in both cross-border and domestic financing transactions including acquisition, project, corporate and asset financing or other hybrid financings, by representing lenders and borrowers related to various types of loans such as FI loans, bilateral, club or syndicated loans, Islamic or conventional based lendings, secured, unsecured or ECA-covered loans. Ms. Otcuoglu also regularly advises on ISDA, CTA and other OTC transactions.
In recent years, Ms. Otcuoglu has a special focus in NPL and Fintech transactions of local and international financial institutions licensed in Turkey.
- 2006 – 2007 University of Warwick, Warwickshare College, HEFP Law
- 2007 – 2010 University of Hull, LLB
- 2010 – 2011 University of Nottingham, LLM in International Commercial Law
- 2012 – 2014 University of Istanbul, Turkish Law
- Admitted to Istanbul Bar Association